Phishing & Fraud
Scam Alert - Dont fall for phishing attempts
Hungrykart customer care will never request sensitive bank information from you - such incidents are
scams and should be reported immediately.
Please do not share your debit/credit card number, CVV number, OTP, UPI/ATM pin and so on with anyone
claiming to be a Hungrykart representative.
Hungrykart does not have any customer care number or helpline. Hungrykart or its authorised
representatives will NEVER ask you to share financial details. If you've encountered such an incident,
please know that it is fraud, and you must report it immediately to stay safe from a phishing attempt.
For assistance on a Hungrykart order, click on the 'Help & Support' section on the Hungrykart app -
there is no other help channel available.
Watch out for:
- Portals outside of Hungrykart publicising fake toll-free customer care numbers.
- Fake websites, blogs, or suspicious posts on social media sites.
- Suspicious links sent to you via WhatsApp, SMS or email.
- Proactive calls from unauthorised numbers requesting for personal/financial information.
- Scamsters claiming you have a refund amount pending, in an attempt to get you to disclose sensitive